Start: Wednesday 12th April 2023
End: Wednesday 12th April 2023
The sixth webinar in the Iliad series, "Ocean modelling in the frame of digital twins" will take place virtually on 12th April 2023 at 15:00 CET.
In this webinar, participants will be introduced to the state-state-of-the-art Ocean modelling in the frame of digital twins. Examples from digital twins of the ocean will illustrate implementation of ocean models in thematic areas such as oil spill. Integration of machine learning algorithms will also be shown.
- Welcome and introduction to ILIAD, Bente Lilja Bye, BLB
- Ocean modelling, challenges and perspectives, Ingrid Ellingsen, SINTEF
- Copernicus ocean modelling, Alain Arnaud
- Ocean models and machine learning algorithms in ILIAD thematic digital twins
- One examples from Katerina Spanoudaki (TBC
- One example with Machine learning (TBC)
About the Iliad Webinar Series
The Iliad webinar series aim support the communication across different disciplines and to facilitate the co-design processes and engagement with key stakeholders, a series of webinars and trainings covering topics ranging from technical to economics and policy are offered to ILIAD partners.